9.30.2011

time.

Wow, where has the time gone this year? I cannot believe it is already September 30! So much has happened since the last time I posted. Life in general has been busier than ever, but I won't bore you with all the details. :)

On the knitting front, I released another pattern, Xenia, in early July and launched my new design website. Then later that month, my husband and I spent a couple days in Portland, Oregon and visited the Sock Summit Marketplace, where I bought some gorgeous yarns and met some great people. And of course, I've been working on several new designs which I hope to start releasing over the upcoming months. And yes, this includes sweaters! I'm so very excited to share my latest work with the knitting community.

I also hope to get more into the habit of blogging over the upcoming, cooler months when more time will be spent indoors. Don't give up on me!

xo Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment