3.17.2011

A Fresh Start

I’ve always been the first to admit I’m not much of a blogger. My numerous attempts at blogging over the last few years and small collection of poor neglected and abandoned blogs can attest to that. But, I figure it’s about time I gave it an honest shot. As an aspiring knitwear designer, the owner behind a growing online yarn shop, and someone who hopes to one day turn my passion into my livelihood, I want for you to get to know me, and for me to get to know you!

I’m quickly realizing that blogging just might be the best outlet for my many creative interests. I’m an avid knitter. I love to write and have a place to keep my thoughts organized. I’ve always wanted to be better skilled in Web & Graphic Design. Photography has so inspired me that my husband and I finally bit the bullet and bought a DSLR recently (although he seems to be more of a natural at it while I'm still trying to grasp some of the concepts). Anyway, what better way to combine all of my loves and pastimes than through blogging?

So, for the time being, please forgive me if I neglect to write for a few days, weeks or maybe even months. I’m new at this, but I promise I’ll try.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I have several blogs that I have started and abandoned. I really want to blog, but I have never gotten myself organized enough to do it...blah!

    Do it as you can and keep it fun!

    I'm here to read it and as you can see, I don't even CHECK the blogs I follow as often as I should! LOL

    ReplyDelete